There are many unique reasons why a company would consider a rebrand. Ultimately the leadership team should know the organization’s needs. Exploring a rebrand may require research, like behavioral segmentation, to understand the market before investing in a new direction.
Regardless of your industry, product or service, data-driven updates to your presence and messaging can breathe new life into a company that is stagnating.
Here are 10 common reasons it may be time for a rebrand.
- Your internal and external brand perception aren’t aligned
- Your target market is not well defined, or it’s time to reach a new audience
- You’re losing relevance and you need brand revitalization
- Your product or service mix has changed
- Your market position isn’t unique
- Your visual brand is outdated
- You realize you have the wrong brand image
- You’ve experienced a change in leadership
- You’ve undergone a merger
- Your company’s mission has changed