The Seasonal Company Manager reports directly to the Artistic Associate and works to support
the day-to-day needs of visiting artists and their use of LDTC facilities to ensure a positive
– Address the general needs of company members
– Maintain and distribute general LDTC information and Employee Handbook
– Arrange and ensure safe, sanitary, and comfortable housing for visiting artists in
accordance with Equity guidelines
– Clean and pack up company apartments at the end of the summer season
– Arrange transportation to, from, and within Summit County for all visiting artists. This
may include personally operating company vehicles to shuttle performers to and from the
airport, general errands, rehearsals, and other local events etc.
– Provide hospitality by greeting visiting artists upon arrival, organizing company events,
and assisting with company meet & greets and post-show events
– Manage distribution and collection of keys
– Distribute company mail and payroll
– Attend weekly one-on-one meetings with Artistic Associate
– Other duties as assigned by Producing Artistic Director and Executive Director and
– Exceptional organizational, communication, time-management, and creative
– A positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and passion for artist care
– Previous experience in company management, hospitality, and/or event planning
– Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a motor vehicle
– Duties may include heavy lifting/carrying items up or down stairs. Candidate must be
able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Seasonal Company Manager is also tasked with supervising the Company Management
Apprentice. Ideal candidates should have a background or interest in teaching and a passion for
mentoring emerging theatre professionals.
Dates of Employment: May – August 2020
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company in Silverthorne, Colorado is a professional theatre working
under an AEA SPT contract. The LDTC has an annual budget of just under $2M and is
committed to enhancing the quality of life in Summit County and the Colorado Front Range by
providing unique and accessible cultural experiences through the Performing Arts.
The Silverthorne Performing Arts Center, a newly opened $10m facility, is home to the LDTC.
The SPAC is the center of arts and culture development and growth and the LDTC is the core
foundation to this expansion. The LDTC’s core values of integrity, impact, quality, intimacy, and
diversity of programming influence all aspects of development, programming, and operations.
For more information, please visit our website: www.lakedillontheatre.org
Housing and travel accommodations or travel stipends available.
LDTC is a proud equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from the services of
the organization because of race, color, religious beliefs, sex, age, gender orientation, national
origin, or physical or mental disability.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references (as one PDF) via email to
Please include COMPANY MANAGER in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, January 31, 2020
Download Job Description: SEASONAL COMPANY MANAGER description